In this digital marketing era, every business wants to be online. The success of the brand to a great extent depends on its reachability to the target audience. We also observe many companies providing similar sort of services in an industry with some USPs but only those survive and continue to earn huge profits which are able to convey their messages to the mass. This makes it inevitable for the brands to be present on social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter to reach out to their target audience.
Brands nowadays have started giving importance to content marketing. There is a huge demand for Social media strategists. In order to make social media campaign successful, a social media strategist needs to know stuff like
- Best time to post on social media
- Social media marketing mistakes to be avoided
- Do’s and Dont’s of hashtags
- Social Media image dimensions
- How to design a perfect social media post
Most of us know that a picture is worth a thousand words. When it comes to creating social media posts for your brand we do need to depend on creating many image and banners. Even a blogger needs to post featured images to support and promote his blog. One of the facts which we cannot deny is the success of the social media campaign or blog to a great extent depends on the images used. Here is your beginner’s guide to “How to Design social media posts like a pro”
9 steps to follow while designing social media post/banner
1) Basic details of post: List a complete description of the Social Media Post like what you want to convey, colors to be used, how it needs to be presented
2) Tone: Tone is defined as the author’s attitude or emotion toward the subject and the reader. Be clear with the tone of the message you are going to use.
3) Design elements: Analyze the design elements like icons, vector, photos and decide what needs to be used
4) Selecting appropriate images: Make sure the image you are going to choose connects in a way with what you wanted it to convey. Also, try to think what are the other ways people might take this image and message.
5) Presentation: To get ideas more ideas about presentation check out websites like Tumblr, Dribbble, Pinterest, and Behance.net. To download free pictures visit freepik.com
6) Branding Guidelines: Most of the brands do follow branding guidelines. Know the branding guidelines like where to place logo, particular front they prefer
7) Draft: Plan a rough sketch. Place the text and the object on the right place.
8) Execute: Check out the size of banner/ post according to social media platform
9) Options: Create two to three variations for clients to choose from. Variations can be based on colors or layout style.
Though there are many tools available online to create great posts with the help of drag and drop option and pre-made template like Canava.com do, having basic knowledge about Illustrator can be of added advantage to you. Adobe Illustrator is probably the best tool to use in case you want to include Vectors in your image. With the help of Adobe Illustrator, you can create your own graphics, templates and printable
To create stunning image post, it is essential that you have basic knowledge about Illustrator like text placement, clip mask, selection tool, swatches, alignment tool, pen tool, strokes, characters & gradient.
Below is a video which gives you the basic information to start with.
Here is the infographics to sumup.
Share this Image On Your Site
Share this Image On Your Site with this embed code
Let us know if you need any help with regards to creating stunning posts for your social media page.